Industrial monitor maintenance is a very important step. Long-term maintenance and cleaning of the monitor screen will cause many problems. So how to maintain the industrial monitor? The Embedded Panel PC Supplier will tell you below.
1. Avoid burnout inside the screen
CRT monitors can burn out due to long-term work, and the same is true for LCDs, so be sure to pay attention, if you must turn off the monitor or reduce the display brightness when not in use, otherwise it will cause the internal
Burnout or aging. Such damage is permanent and cannot be recovered once it occurs. In addition, if a fixed content is continuously displayed for a long time, it may cause some LCD pixels to overheat and cause internal burnout.
2. Pay attention to maintaining humidity
Generally, the display can work normally when the humidity is maintained at 30% ~ 80%, but once the indoor humidity is higher than 80%, condensation will occur inside the Industrial Monitor. The internal power transformer and other coils are also prone to leakage after being wet, and may even cause short-circuiting of the connection; and the high-voltage part of the display is extremely prone to discharge; the components inside the machine are susceptible to rust and corrosion, and in severe cases will cause the circuit The board has a short circuit. Therefore, LCD monitors must be protected from moisture. Monitors that are not used for a long time can be periodically powered on for a period of time to allow the heat generated by the monitors to drive out the moisture in the machine. Also, do not allow anything with moisture properties to enter the LCD. If fog is found, wipe it off gently with a soft cloth before turning on the power. If moisture has entered the LCD, the LCD must be placed in a warmer place to allow the moisture and organic compounds in it to evaporate. Applying power to an LCD that contains humidity can cause corrosion of the liquid crystal electrodes and cause permanent damage.
3. Properly clean the display surface
If you find that the display surface is stained, you can gently wipe it with a soft cloth moistened with water. Do not spray water directly on the display surface. Water entering the LCD will cause a short circuit on the screen.
(1) Make sure the LCD display is turned off.
(2) Do not spray any liquid directly on the screen or chassis.
4. The methods of cleaning the screen are:
(1) Wipe the screen with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to remove dust and other particles.
(2) If it is not clean, pour a small amount of nitrogen-free and alcohol-free glass cleaner on a clean, soft, lint-free cloth, and then wipe the screen.
5. The methods of cleaning the chassis are:
(1) Wipe the case with a soft, dry cloth.
(2) If it is not clean, pour a small amount of mild non-abrasive detergent that is free of ammonia and alcohol on a clean, soft, lint-free cloth, and then wipe the surface.
6. Avoid shock
The LCD screen is very fragile, so avoid strong shocks and vibrations. The LCD contains many glass and sensitive electrical components. Dropping it on the floor or other similar strong blows can cause damage to the LCD screen and other units.
Also be careful not to put pressure on the LCD display surface.
7. Don't do it yourself
One rule is: Never disassemble the LCD to avoid high voltage. Unauthorized repairs and changes can cause the display to temporarily or permanently fail to function.
The above is the method introduced by Embedded Computer Manufacturer for the maintenance of industrial displays. I hope it can help everyone.