The application of industrial Internet of things in production today is more and more extensive. We introduce the concept of network into the automatic production to achieve a highly integrated automatic production mode. But now there is a new change in this mode, which is the application of the Internet of things.
The Internet of things, as a new generation of Internet, has a broad application prospect in public life and various industries.
All kinds of equipment in factory will achieve the goal of connecting things through the Internet of things, so that the factory can form a large network structure. This is also part of the intelligence factory. Today, with the development of automation and information technology, the concept of smart factory has already been put forward by relevant organizations or specialist.
Smart factory is a new stage of modern factory information development. On the basis of the digital factory, it uses the technology of the Internet of things and equipment monitoring technology to strengthen information management and service; clearly grasp the production and marketing process, improve the controllability of the production process, reduce the manual intervention on the production line, timely and correctly collect the production line data, and reasonably arrange the production plan and production schedule. In addition, green intelligent means and intelligent systems and other emerging technologies are integrated to build a high-efficiency, energy-saving, green and environmental friendly and comfortable factory.
As more and more embedded devices are connected in the manufacturing process of the factory, it is undoubtedly one of the most important trends to deploy the control system through the cloud architecture.
In the field of industrial automation, with the transfer of applications and services to cloud computing, the main mode of data and computing location has been changed, which also brings disruptive changes to the field of embedded devices. For example, with the development of embedded products and typical IT components in many industrial automation fields, such as manufacturing execution systems (MES) and production planning systems (PPS), as well as the increasing degree of connectivity, cloud computing will provide more complete systems and services, and production equipment will no longer be a single and independent individual like in the past. But connecting the isolated embedded devices into the factory manufacturing process, even in the cloud, is highly subversive and will definitely have a significant impact on the factory manufacturing process. Once the wiring is completed, all manufacturing rules may change.
Architecture, control method and man-machine cooperation method will change because of the networked control system, such as the coupling of control and communication, time delay, information scheduling method, decentralized control mode and fault diagnosis, etc., which make the control method and algorithm of automatic control theory in the network environment need constant innovation.
The development of "smart factory" is a new direction of the development of smart industry. The characteristics are reflected in manufacturing and production:
1. The system has independent ability: it can collect and understand external and self information, and analyze, judge and plan its own behavior with itself.
2. The practice of holistic visualization technology: combining signal processing, reasoning and prediction, plausibility and multimedia technology, the real-world expansion shows the design and manufacturing process in real life.
3. Characteristics of coordination, reorganization and expansion: each group in the system undertakes the best system structure on its own.
4. Self learning and maintenance ability: through the self-learning function of the system, the database can be supplemented, updated, and fault diagnosis can be performed automatically during the manufacturing process, and have ability to troubleshoot and maintain, or notify the execution of the system.
5. The system of man-machine coexistence: man-machine has mutual coordination and cooperation relationship, each of which complements each other at different levels.